Information Collection and Use
We collect and store any and all information that you enter on this Website including Name, Postal / Shipping address, Phone number, IP address, Email address, Browser details and Device identifier.
|Type of information
|Our Legal basis for using this information
|How we get this information
|How we use this information
|What happens if we don’t have this information
|Postal / Shipping address
Who we share your information with
We do not share, sell nor disclose the personal information you provide to us with any third parties.
How your information protected
To ensure the protection and security of your personal information, we have implemented the following measures:
- We minimize the collection of personal information to only what is strictly necessary.
- We utilize SSL or other secure connection technologies when transmitting personal information outside of internal networks.
- We securely dispose of personal information that is no longer required.
- We have implemented intrusion prevention and detection systems and continuously monitor them.
- We keep our software and safeguards up to date to maintain optimal security.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- The right to access the personal information we have collected about you.
- The right to be informed about the types of personal information we have collected, including the sources from which it was obtained.
- The right to opt out of sharing your personal information.
- The right to request the deletion of some or all of the personal information we have collected about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- The right to non-discrimination is based on the exercise of your privacy rights.
- The right to receive equal service and pricing, even if you exercise your privacy rights.
- The right to request the transfer of your personal information to another provider (if technically feasible).
- The right to request amendments to the personal information we have collected about you.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
- The right to request restrictions on the processing of your data.
- The right to file a complaint regarding the collection, sharing, and processing of your data.
- The right to remain anonymous or use a pseudonym in certain circumstances.
- The right to unsubscribe from unwanted direct marketing.
- The right to limit the use and disclosure of your sensitive personal information.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
This Website uses the Google Analytics platform to collect and analyze information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Some of the information we gather about you is utilized for direct marketing objectives. Direct marketing refers to the practice of directly selling products or services to customers without involving intermediaries or retailers. If you wish, you have the option to request the discontinuation of using your information for direct marketing purposes by sending an email to [email protected].
Exercising Your Rights
You may exercise your rights as specified above by submitting a request to:
Before proceeding with your request, we are required to verify your identity. To complete the verification process, please include the following information along with your request:
- Full Name
- Mailing/Shipping Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
Kindly note that failing to provide the above information may result in the inability to process your request.